Rice Oil Polished
Rice and mineral oil
Average Values g/ 100g
Energy 1529 kJ / 360 kcal
of which saturates 0,2g
of which sugars < 0,5g
Performed in accordance with the sampling plan (local rate), predefined during the production cycle.
Chemical and Microbiologic Analysis:
Performed in accordance with the control plan of the final product, in independent laboratory using analytical methods accredited.
In Raw Materials:
- Control of organoleptic characteristics;
- Control of physical parameters;
- Research of foreign material.
- Control of the organoleptic characteristics;
- Qualitative empty packaging control;
- Weight and moisture control in the packaging;
- Lot and validity control of the package;
- Check weight at the closed bag.
Characteristics / Organoleptic:
Product with soft mass texture thick and homogeneous, fusiform, with constant color in shades of ivory-white, with characteristic flavor and aroma.
12 months from date of packaging, the shelf life after opening should be equal to the constant in the package since it.
Keep in cool and dry place.
Instructions for use:
Consume after cooking.
Intended for the general public, except for individuals intolerant to any of its components.